ARCHANGEL X3000 OPENING ON OCTOBER 2 AT 18:00 SERVER TIME All Boss Respawn every 1 hour, WebShop: ON, Xshop: ON, Market: ON, Full Option Items: ON, Vip System: ON, 24/7 Uptime, Lag-Free game guaranteed. Register Account, LIKE & SHARE this post on FB and get 1000 FREE Credits! Do not forget to message us your Account Name! Limited Offer! WEBSITE: https://www.archangelmu.club/ Basic Server information: Version: Season 9.5 Experience: x3000 Master experience: x1000 Drop: 40% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 2 Maximum stat: 32000 Mu Helper: from level 1 Mu Helper cost: 150 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 3kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 300 level Create level MG, DL, RF, Sum = 1 Reset System: Reset level = 400 Reset limit = UNLIMITED After reset: stat points clear After reset free stat points = 500 points * resets Reset reward = 50 Wcoins Wcoins CAN be exchanged to Credits Reset cost = 500k Zen * resets Dynamic Experience: 0 - 50 resets = 100% exp 51 - 100 resets = 60% exp 101 - 150 resets = 30% exp 151 - 200 resets = 20% exp 201 - unlimited resets = 10% exp Server and Game Features: Reconnect System - No Disconnects Off Leveling System - Level up offline mode Auto Party System - Party matching Muun System - All kind of Muun Pets in game Off-trade System - Trade items being offline Pandora Mining System - jewels by mining Monster hp, defense, damage increased - harder level up 380/400 Items work from level 0 - use all items Blood Castle, Devil Square, Doppelganger bonus exp + 400x Up to 4 Excellent option items in game Chance rates: One = 45%, Two = 48%, Three = 5%, Four = 2% Up to 5 empty sockets in game 8 Goblin Points for every 10 minutes you spend online in game! Command Offlevel for VIP only and it is totally for free! Credits for every 1 hour you spend online in game! 20 Wcoins by finishing in Game Events: BC, DS, CC, Crywolf, Nightmare, Doppelganger Website Functions: VIP system: (several benefits being VIP player) Market system: (sell items for credits, wcoins, jewels, zen) Vote reward system: (credits by voting for us every 12 hours) Online hours system: (credits being online while play) Referral system: (credits by referring others to join game) Zen wallet system: (transfer zen to website zen bank) Web warehouse: (transfer items to web warehouse, unlimited space) Hidden info: (Hide information, location from others) Clear skill tree: (clear your skill tree points placed) Clear inventory: (clear character inventory) In-Game Command list: /post (a message within actual Game Server) /addstr, /addagi, /addvit, /addene, /addcmd /reset (clears level 400 and adds +1 reset for ZEN) /pkclear (allows to clear PK status for ZEN) /war (allows to propose a War to opponent Guild) /prop (allows to propose a marry to other player) /accept (allows to accept marry proposal) /teleport (teleports yourself to your marriage partner) /divorce (allows to take divorce) /dcfriend (Allows to dct specified character if know his name,pass) /battlesoccer (allows to challenge opposite guild for aSoccer match) /requests (all requests on or off) /offtrade (activate off-trade sale) /setparty (allows to set password for AutoParty system) Party Experience: Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 10% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 10% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 8% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 16% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 24% (different classes) Chaos Machine and Combination Rates: Objects +10, +11 = 75% Objects +12, +13 = 65% Objects +14, +15 = 45% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 70% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance for Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Chance for Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 70% Event Information: Chaos Castle Survival Event, Illusion Temple Renewal, Imperial Fort Event, Double Goer (Doppelganger), Castle Siege, Loren Deep, CryWolf, Devil Square (1-7), Blood Castle (1-8), Chaos Castle (1-7), Swamp of Peace (Medusa), Rabbits Invasion, Pouch of Blessing Invasion, Golden, Monster Invasion, White Wizard Invasion, Battle Soccer, Kalima (1-7) Event, Kanturu Event, LaCleon Event, Santa Village Event.